Our services are provided during the exploration, drilling and production stage to companies in charge of producing petroleum.
- Front End Engineering: This service encompass field development studies, feasibility, concept selection studies, production and completion technology studies, debottlenecking and revamp studies, pipeline hydraulic studies, and well analysis.
- Facility Engineering: is the provision of support engineers to work with client asset operations to execute or supervise facility modifications and projects.
- Project Management: providing construction management advice and support, health, safety, sustainability, environmental and quality direction and support, and commissioning and start-up which is part of our services. Our project management services span across Oil and Gas sector.
- Corrosion: our goal is to help you improve product quality and cut the costs associated with material corrosion, such as premature product failure. Almost all materials will corrode if exposed to sufficiently reactive conditions. This can include moisture in the atmosphere, seawater, sour service conditions and many more.
- Cementing: delivers engineered solutions to prepare the wellbore to receive cement. The key aims of cementing are to close the annulus (the space between the casing and the borehole) and to separate each producing zone in the well. The cement cover also protects the producing zone from unnecessary water and gas, defends the casing from corrosion and stabilizes the wellbore.